30 June 2006

A Sister

My father was dissapointed when I was born. He had expected me to be a baby girl! It was in 1970s, my father knew I would be the last child for he knew he would not be able bring up more than two kids comfortably. My father could not have a daughter. He always mentions it: wish I had a daughter!

Neither me nor my elder brother has a sister. We in the family have been very happy but a sister would have added a lot of leg pulling! I shall always regret for not having a sis. I realise that there is lot of pleasure in fullfilling wishes of a sister. I have yarned to see that blissfull smile on my own sisters face.

But may be in next life. You are blessed if you have a sister.

~rAGU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note about what you think about this write up. Thanks.

ಯಕ್ಷಮಿತ್ರದಿಂದ ಹೊಸ್ತೋಟ ಭಾಗವತರ ಯಕ್ಷಗಾನ ಲಕ್ಷಣ ಗ್ರಂಥ ಪ್ರಕಟಣೆ

                      ಪುಸ್ತಕಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಸಂಪರ್ಕಿಸಿ ಅಮೇರಿಕಾಸ್: +16473283934                        ಭಾರತ — ರವೀಂದ್ರ ಮುದ್ರಣಾಲಯ ಸಾಗರ, ಮೋ: +9194495872...