24 August 2006

The help and the Hell

Before you start wondering let me tell you there is a huge relation between these two. Some people who have helping instincts directly go to hell! Hold on! When the help is extended volunterly, I mean when you help somebody before they asking for it, help will not be considered a help. I tried to help a guy the otherday. When he got into trouble he told me "why did you drag me into the scene?".

I have had several experiences where I found myself in an emberasing shape trying to help somebody. Trouble with such a help is that it is not considered a help. So I have a thumb rule which I never follow. Do not give anything before it is asked for.

Help is a help only when it is asked for! Otherwise, no mater how guenine, the world takes it for the itch in the ass.

~r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note about what you think about this write up. Thanks.

ಯಕ್ಷಮಿತ್ರದಿಂದ ಹೊಸ್ತೋಟ ಭಾಗವತರ ಯಕ್ಷಗಾನ ಲಕ್ಷಣ ಗ್ರಂಥ ಪ್ರಕಟಣೆ

                      ಪುಸ್ತಕಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಸಂಪರ್ಕಿಸಿ ಅಮೇರಿಕಾಸ್: +16473283934                        ಭಾರತ — ರವೀಂದ್ರ ಮುದ್ರಣಾಲಯ ಸಾಗರ, ಮೋ: +9194495872...