16 September 2008

[3] They say self ref does not count; who cares?
.
.
Alcohol is not a bad thing; the sentence is not complete yet; if you have lot of inhibition. Alcohol, I have heard, makes people careless. If you are already careless like me, you do not need Alcohol! By the way, Alcohol is an ancient Sumerian word meaning "Evil"! I happened to run into XUL (XML UI Language) and XUL is pronounced as Alcool. You appear to be losing track and when the post too is starting look like every other post in this blog, just for a change let me tell you there is no context contrast this time! This post is on a case observation on inhibition.
.
.
.
I took a bus to get home, a different bus this time not going where I wanted to. I got in and it smelt like Lanka! I waited for about 30 seconds. I am sure everyone in the bus had nose! They probably felt it too; it really smelt like something was on fire, but they ignored. I went to the driver. Told her something is wrong. "Is it not from outside", she asked. I said, “it does not smell anything like this, outside”. She pulled over. We got out only to see smoke coming from somewhere behind the front wheels. Holly smokes! Everyone was asked to get out of the bus and move away from it! The driver called the emergency number and we took another bus after a while.
.
.
.
Have you ever been to a Chinese store? I went north instead of south and had to wait for another bus at another stop. I sneaked into to Chinese grocery cum herbal shop. The vastness of China can take our breath away, you know? They have stuffs of so many varieties that it probably out numbers rest of the world put together. I have never heard of or seen 99.9% of the things they sold there!
.
.
.
Have you ever eaten a Hill Cashew Nut (GuddE GEru)? It is not anything like Cashew, stronger and can burn our lips (even or hips) if eaten raw! A dry fruit I bought tasted similar but was sweeter and not so tart. Lesson: take a wrong bus/route you will learn a thing or two.
This post is still about inhibition. If you were feeling smart so far, let me tell you this: no one in that smokey bus appeared drunk, not even the not so bad looking Chinese girls. Go figure it out!
.
.
.
Thus ends the post named Inhibition (InhibitionO naama) written in no particular metre, by Raglya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note about what you think about this write up. Thanks.

ಯಕ್ಷಮಿತ್ರದಿಂದ ಹೊಸ್ತೋಟ ಭಾಗವತರ ಯಕ್ಷಗಾನ ಲಕ್ಷಣ ಗ್ರಂಥ ಪ್ರಕಟಣೆ

                      ಪುಸ್ತಕಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಸಂಪರ್ಕಿಸಿ ಅಮೇರಿಕಾಸ್: +16473283934                        ಭಾರತ — ರವೀಂದ್ರ ಮುದ್ರಣಾಲಯ ಸಾಗರ, ಮೋ: +9194495872...