18 October 2008

My bicycle is my Geeta




It is said Gandhi used to find solace, when in turmoil, by reading a verse or two from the Geeta. If we can understand and practice the wisdom briefed in Geeta, we could probably find solace. But when I realise that things we know are not the way we have known them, It is very hard to reconcile with reality. Not because reality is bad, may be because I need to get real (and get a life :)). I ride my cheap bicycle and go where the road takes me. But I mostly endup in downtown and then take the train to nearest station! It is fun to ride home from the nearest station at 2 in the morning becasue it is only 5 kms away.

Here are some of my bicycle routes. I like the Don Valley route the most. It reminds of my village especially when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note about what you think about this write up. Thanks.

ಯಕ್ಷಮಿತ್ರದಿಂದ ಹೊಸ್ತೋಟ ಭಾಗವತರ ಯಕ್ಷಗಾನ ಲಕ್ಷಣ ಗ್ರಂಥ ಪ್ರಕಟಣೆ

                      ಪುಸ್ತಕಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಸಂಪರ್ಕಿಸಿ ಅಮೇರಿಕಾಸ್: +16473283934                        ಭಾರತ — ರವೀಂದ್ರ ಮುದ್ರಣಾಲಯ ಸಾಗರ, ಮೋ: +9194495872...